Tuesday, June 28, 2011

4th of July Ideas

I wasn't exactly going to post a list of ideas today for 4th of July. I made an awesome 4th of July wreath that I wanted to share, but yesterday my sweet 1 year old decided to push the laptop off the couch and broke it. All my pictures are on the laptop, so I won't be able to post those things til my hubby fixes it. Oh well!

So have you made any 4th of July crafts?
What are you doing for the holiday?
Do you have any fun traditions you'd like to share with us?
Here are some amazing ideas I found

This first one is from one of my FAVORITE sites Make It and Love It


I'm so wishing my sewing machine wasn't broken!!!
Arghh! I love that she did the ruffles for her girl, and just flat for the boy.
So cute, right?!
This next one is from Just Sew Sassy


I think I need to make one of these banners for my mantle.

Here's another thing I want to make for my mantle, made by RockNRegalia


I like the little pom pom garland. Really easy, but adds a lot of fun and color.

I LOVE this next one from This Little Project


I am in love with all the ruffles that are so popular right now!
I might try to do something like this, but with hot glue since I can't sew it.
Love Love Love!!!

Light your party with this next one from Sweet Something Designs


How cute are these?!!
As long as you don't have a trouble maker like my 1 year old, then these will be perfect! :)

Ok, so let's move on to my favorite part...the FOOD!!
Sorry they're mostly desserts! I have serious addictions to anything sweet!!
Check out these awesome ideas

I'm definitely going to have to make this one from 17 and Baking


I'm not sure how hard this is to make, but it looks fantastic! What a fun idea!

Check out this unique cake from A Place for Us


Oh my goodness. I need some frosting ice cream cake, STAT!!!!!!! Delicious!!

These jello jars are from Greene Acres Hobby Farm


What a fun way to reuse all those baby food jars! So cute!

And this last one is from Confessions of a Craft-A-Holic


I am so in awe of whoever came up with this idea! My kids would love it!
It's not necessarily patriotic, but it's a fun way to bring fruit to a party!!

I hope you all have a Fabulous 4th of July!!!
Thanks for reading!
Juli

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...