Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Are You Ready??

So are you ready for Fathers Day?!  Did our ideas last week help?  Well, just in case you're not ready, I thought I'd share some great ideas I've seen in blogland.  I'm still working on my Fathers Day gifts, because I'm just a last minute kind of girl!!

I found this first one over at Silly Eagle Books
I love having things that are personalized, and this framed questionnaire and handprint are just perfect!  This is definitely on my list of things to do!

This next one is from Holiday Crafts and Creations

My husband is so hard to buy for, so most often he gets a gift card to an electronics store.  I feel bad only giving him a gift card, but what a fun way to give a kind of lame gift!  :)

Take a look at these free printables from Shindig Parties To Go!

Amazing, right?  You could do so many things with those ties!  The possibilities are endless!! Oh, and by the way, her site is fabulous! There are some awesome ideas, so go check it out!

So I had a few other things that I was going to share with you, but this is the third time writing this post, and for some reason it won't let me attach any more links.  So annoying!! Whatev!!

Hopefully these will give you some fun ideas to show your man how much you appreciate him!
Thanks for reading!

Juli




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...