Wednesday, January 4, 2012

{the pleated dress}

I recently got the opportunity to pattern test for a cute little etsy shop called 
 
"leila and ben handmade sewing patterns"
or check them out HERE  or HERE

The dress I made was
"The Pleated Dress"



It turned out super cute....don't ya think??
and those fun big red buttons came from my hubby's grandma's stash
she had a WHOLE lot of buttons

now to just make the time to make a matching one for my 1 yr. old
does anyone else make their girls wear matching clothes?

2 comments:

gnomeswife77 said...

So cute Heather!

Juli said...

I love it! You did such a great job. And yes, I try to get my girls to wear matching clothes as often as possible!...at least until they're old enough to have a say in the matter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...