Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Baby Gift

Hello there!!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Last week I posted about these hair clips that I made for my friend's new baby.  So today I thought I'd show you how the gift turned out and how I gave it to her. 


I hesitated buying outfits for the baby, because this is my friends second girl. Bur who can resist those adorable little girly clothes?!?! I know I can't. So I bought her a couple different outfits and headbands to match. Then I made the hair clips to go with each outfit.
I found the basket at dollar tree, and the ribbon was all from my stash. I rolled up diapers for the bottom half of the basket, 'cause who couldn't use extra diapers for a newborn?! Then I rolled each of the outfits, put the headband around it, and clipped the hair clip on. Then I just tied a bunch of ribbon to the handles. I think it turned out so cute, and it's definitely a unique way to give a gift. She can use the basket to store baby items, which is a lot more useful than a gift bag.

Well, that's all for today. Next week I'm going to share some hair clips I made for my friends 30th birthday, so stay tuned!!
Thanks for reading!!
-Juli-

1 comment:

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

This is SO PRETTY! I love how you put it together! The ribbon hanging from the handles is very cute and I love the headbands wrapped around the clothes is a GREAT idea! My cousins baby shower is next month and this is giving some great ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...