Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mothers Day Ideas

Hello there!! Are you ready for Mothers Day??
I had really great intentions of having all my Mothers Day gifts ready by now, but life has been so hectic lately! I have some great ideas, but just haven't had a chance to start working on them yet. So, instead of showing my mothers day gifts today, I'll just share some ideas I've seen.

First of all, did you see Jessica's Mothers Day cards yesterday?? Adorable, right??


I found these adorable printable cards at Green Jello With Carrots.
I think I'm going to hint to my husband that he should have my kiddos make these for me!



I was going to make these brag books for my mom and mother in law last year, but never got around to it. I might just have to do it this year


Another idea I'm loving is this Mothers Day Coupon Book. So cute!!


Cris over at Crissy's Crafts has some awesome Mothers Day ideas.
The tissue paper covered box is such an easy way to customize any box you have!


This last idea is one that I'm going to make for my step mom.
I think I can make my own version for less than $40! I'm not sure how it will turn out,
but it'll involve my cricut, scrapbook paper, mod podge, and homemade flowers!!!
So check back next week for the outcome!!


So what are your plans for Mothers Day?
Do you have any great ideas you want to share?
Thanks for reading!!
Juli

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...